czwartek, 14 marca 2013

China Town

Recently I've visited two south-east Asian cities: Singapore and Kuala Lumpur. I was really stunned by China Towns districts there and decorations before upcoming Chinese New Year celebrations. Especially China Town in Singapore were amazingly colourful and breath taking. And, what was most important for me, truly inspiring!

I saw amazing lanterns, I participate in fire work shows, I ate different types of food at night markets, I enjoyed Lion Dance from very, very close distance! I had amazing time there. In Singapore and KL as well.

This splendid time I had, inspired me to do this colourful illustration - Chinese Zodiac Animals in China Town. I decided to gather all together, traditional Chinese animals - Zodiac Signs -  rat, buffalo, tiger, rabbit, dragon, snake, horse, goat, monkey, rooster, dog and pig. I added two panda bears and one Maneki Neko cat - the bringer of wealth and good fortune. They feast on night market in decorated Chinese district. I really enjoy this illo, and I hope You like it too:)

I put this to my updated portfolio - monikasuska.pl and to one of my Zazzle Stores with hope my customers like this illustration, and they'll buy some products with Chinese Animals on it. I think poster, or mug, or mousepad! This might be something!

Take a look at some sample products below and all You can find here.


Animals in China Town Kitchen Towels
Animals in China Town Kitchen Towels by colonelle
Look at Artsprojekt Kitchen Towels online at Zazzle.com
Animals in China Town Mug
Animals in China Town Mug by colonelle
View other coffee cups online at zazzle.com

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Blog Ping Site