środa, 27 marca 2013

Spooky Mermaid

This is one of my newest illustrations. Spooky little mermaid with amazing and really hypnotizing big round eyes. Little skulls in her red hair, and her pet - little purple octopus. Isn't she lovely?

I know, I know... this design is most likely for Halloween season, but hey...I like her, I really do, and I believe somewhere there are few people who will like this cute mermaid too, and they are willing to become customers of my Monsters Team Store, and maybe they purchase some item with this ocean beauty. Don't be afraid. Despite her look and impression she make, she is nice girl, friendly and charming. Like all mermaids. She is available on many products like: t-shirts, iPhone cases, pillows, towels, magnets, pin buttons and many more. Take a look here for more.
Spooky Mermaid with Octopus Hand Towel
Spooky Mermaid with Octopus Hand Towel by colonelle
See more Artsprojekt Kitchen Towels at zazzle.com

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Blog Ping Site