wtorek, 12 lutego 2013

Cute cats - love them all!



Did I mention before that I love cats? Cats are the love of my life and if I only could, I’d have like dozens of them in my house. Unfortunately I have an allergy on cat fur, so I can’t have them:(. That’s why I paint and draw cute cats like crazy.

My cats are relatively simple illustrations. Cute, big head, round eyes, smiled face and that’s it. Let’s take first in the row. Cute yellow kitty cat is holding red smiled heart. Simple cat, isn’t he? It is not very time consuming illustration but I love it, and what’s most important my customers love it.
My MadameColonelle Store contains few cats like this. I love this yellow cutie so much, and I chose him for the start maybe because Valentine’s Day is coming soon.  And I think he’d be the people’s choice too. You know, I’m really happy people like my cats too - I have my proof and motivation for paint more of them.

And they are look very nice on Zazzle products. Imagine just simple yellow cat shirt, or mousepad, or just simple button with adorable yellow kitten. You can get them all here. Full offer of my beloved Zazzle cats. In meantime take a look at some of my selected products below.


Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Blog Ping Site