sobota, 9 lutego 2013

Funky Dinosaur Music Band



I really love dinosaurs. When I was little kid I always dreamt how awesome it would be to meet dinosaur in real life. The biggest brontosaurus, dangerous t-rex or calm stegosaurus. Now I’m a little bit older and I know it’s impossibleL But cry not! I have my imagination and painting skills!

I painted this illustration few years ago just to expand my illustrator online portfolio. Back in the days my Zazzle Store wasn’t that important to me and paid much less attention to it. But I thought this colorful Dinosaur Band picture will suits my Store perfectly. Full of colors, catch look makes those dinos awesome with available Zazzle products. Starting with posters, post cards, post stamps and stickers, and ending on laptop sleeves, iPad cases, and mobile phone covers. And now actually it’s one of most popular and best selling design in MadameColonelle Zazzle Store.

Just look at this illustration.  Those lovely dinosaurs just formed musical band – tyrannosaurus rex is lead singer, Apatosaurus is playing accordion, Brontosaurus on keyboard and stegosaurus on sax. Funky dino band! Perfect decoration as a poster or like bright iPhone cover, or simple fridge magnet. All dinosaur products are available here. And right below few products chosen by me.



Funky Dinosaur Band Stickers
Funky Dinosaur Band Stickers by colonelle
View other Artsprojekt Stickers at Zazzle.com

 
Funky Dinosaur Band Mugs
Funky Dinosaur Band Mugs by colonelle
Check out Artsprojekt Mugs online at zazzle

  Funky Dinosaur Band Puzzle

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Blog Ping Site