niedziela, 17 lutego 2013

Ice Age is coming! ...but mammoths are prepared


I paint this ‘Mammoth Family” for some children’s illustrations exhibition. And my habit is that every illustration I made and I’m proud of I put to my Zazzle Store. And this Mammoth picture is one of my favourite illustrations.

The idea for this picture is Mamma Mammoth is doing sweaters for mammoth children, because Ice Age is coming, and of course it is better for everyone to have some warm clothes, even though mammoths have thick fur. It’s never enough of warm fur, when Ice Age is coming. Mammoth kids are playing and outside couples of Neanderthals are throwing snow balls. I wanted to show on this illustration peace and relax of mammoths – like Ice Age is nothing to worry about.

What I love about Zazzle the most, that it gives me opportunity to transfer all my illustrations on many products. Poster, greeting card, t-shirt? No problem. I make some simple project, add description and I have something for example like, Mammoth Family Poster. I can order it for myself or put it to Madame Colonelle Designs Zazzle Store, that everybody could see it, and have possibility to buy it.

I have many Mammoths preparing for Cold Season products here, but I chose few to make some little presentation below in this post.






Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Blog Ping Site