wtorek, 5 lutego 2013

Madame Colonelle Designs



Few years ago I found some place called Zazzle. I did not know what was it at first, but soon I realized I easily could present my paintings and some simple designs and illustrations there. That was the idea – presentations. And maybe at some point someone will like my art and buy it. Imagine how big was my surprise, when somebody bought my illustration poster (right now I don’t even remember what it was). Without almost any effort and advertising, I made a sale! Wow! I decided to engage into Zazzle – that is how my first Store was born – Madame Colonelle Designs.

Are You familiar with Zazzle? The idea is that You put your illustration on some virtually projected product and simply You are able to purchase it. Right now Zazzle offers dozens of different products – t-shirts, mugs, post cards, posters, mouse pads, buttons, magnets, Ipad cases, Iphone cases, and many more.

So my Madame Colonelle Designs Store holds few thousands products with many different illustrations, starting from detailed paintings, ending with simple digital designs. Mainly my area kids illustrations. Generally beside Zazzle, I illustrate children’s books and being The Zazzler is my additional occupation.

What can You find in my Store? Funny monsters, cute animals, some of mine illustrations on several of topics like fairy tales or real life time situations with a little dose of my imagination. So generally if You like my style, You can easily become customer in my Store.

This blog will be the place for displaying of old and new products. I will describe and present them here, trying to get new customers. Please take a look what I have to offer in Madame Colonelle Zazzle Store. But remember, here is only small peak. New post will follow soon!

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Blog Ping Site